Wednesday 8 January 2014

Week

The last week has involved crazy weather,

limited sun in the form of fabric,
back to work- theme of 'light' so what better than a bunny nightlight,
And packing away of all that was Christmas, except this little beauty from Amy.  This one stays out as a 'Winter' decoration.
All pics from my Instagram feed.  I am @verykerryberry.   I have just bought a bridge camera so once work settles I hope to be taking some fresh photos with something other than an iPhone.
sib blog

10 comments:

  1. Adore those sunny fabrics and what a cute light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly crazy weather! Hope work settles quickly for you, we're certainly having back to school blues up here! Love your sunny fabrics x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it will work as a winter decoration since I missed the boat on Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shh... Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm getting "old." I know blogging, email, Facebook and Flickr, but I have only the vaguest understanding of Twitter and Instagram. I don't really understand what they do or how they work, and this reminds me of my mom not knowing how to work the VCR back in the '80s... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific quality publish. I adore simply how much inforamtion one can have from your world wide web. And with regards to producing money and running a blog, you have some good content on right here.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunny fabrics are so cheery! Just what we need

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I second Sandy, she sounds like she knows stuff!
      I lurve the bunny, think I need one for easter so cute!

      Delete
  8. Yup, that Sandy's got her finger on the pulse ;o) Love the bunny :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.