Thursday 16 January 2014

Sale at Eternal Maker

The last of my January sale sponsor posts- there is a sale on at Eternal Maker with a wonderful selection- here are my favourite picks under some genre headings:
Cuteness
Florals
Red Sprig from Oliver and S, City Weekend by Moda- lovely handle on this fabric by the way- I seem to recall this collection was designed with clothing in mind (also in yellow)
Kitchen
And many more end of bolts featuring fabrics that will be gone for good can be found here too.  When they are gone, they are gone! (Click on pic to link to the bolt end listing).
 

 


 
Enjoy your browse through the bargains…x
sib blog

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.