Sunday 25 August 2013

List

I read Nova's list and enjoyed the idea, first found here.  Here's mine...interspersed with bunny pics


Making :  Clothes, quilting, toys, everything
Cooking : Lots from the Wagamama cookbook and cakes from Hummingbird Cake Days
Drinking : tea- Oolong and Jasmine for hot days, Earl Grey and Ceylon for cooler ones
Reading: Collected stories of Lori Moore sporadically
Wanting: Summer to go on forever and at least into September
Looking: The Americans, just finished but I enjoyed watching in the way that I used to enjoy Life On Mars or the first series of Heroes
Playing: Laura Marling all summer long
Wasting: Too much time on Etsy searching for vintage bits and bobs that I will not buy




Sewing: Just about to start a dress, Vogue V8811
Wishing: I never had to wear socks again
Enjoying: Being at home
Waiting: to go to London
Liking: the radio
Wondering: When Lynne and I will touch a copy of our book
Loving: family
Hoping: Someone's operation goes smoothly
Marvelling: At how much better summer is when it is warm
Needing: My lunch, very soon
Smelling: L'Occitane Ultra Rich body cream




Wearing: Hand made wardrobe of dresses
Following: Lucky Lucille, I enjoy her postings and style
Noticing: Lula has become a young adult and even though the 'child' is leaving us, the person she is now is even better and she will always be our honey however old
Knowing: That time is short and family matter more than everything else
Thinking: About dress making a lot of the time, it gets me to sleep as I plan my next project last thing at night
Bookmarking: clothes making tutorials
Opening: drawers to tidy up fabric that has got out of hand
Giggling: At my husband, he is very silly

Feeling: grateful
Maybe your list is next?
Bunny for a dear baby gift, pattern by Alicia Paulson, bloomers- pattern is my own.


sib blog

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely list! I waste too much time on etsy too, but it is like Aladdin's cave. Will think about doing a list soon - might help me focus my sewing priorities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your bunny in her bloomers. Great list too. Might have to play along soon with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect list and I love the tea you selected for different days. We have been drinking, black tea, only! Blame on myself, I love the bitter and sweet at the same time. Loving all the thoughts behind each idea.. I {want} to go to Japan. I plan on going to 2014 Tokyo quilt show and am waiting they announce the date. Hope soon.. Love the lace on Miss Maggie's pants. xc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the bun, and great list :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoyed reading your list! I hope you and Lynne will get your hands on your book soon and post some sneak peaks! I am dying to see the 500 block designs!

    Your bunny completely melt my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so enjoyed reading your list! I hope you and Lynne will get your hands on your book soon and post some sneak peaks! I am dying to see the 500 block designs!

    Your bunny completely melt my heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.