Monday 1 July 2013

Zakka Winner

 Zakka Handmades as selected by Random Number Generator  Jocelyn from Happy Cottage Quilter! . Congratulations to her, it is a lovely book to win.

Meanwhile, I am working on Swedish Bloom Time quilt from Ayumi's Patchwork Please book for the sew along.
 I have completed two flowers, seven to go...hopefully by the end of next week.
It is Lynne's turn at the Zakka along- have a look at her very pretty placemat and enter the giveaways here.  And Amber is the next stop at Zakka Handmades with a cute quilt-as-you-go basket and more giveaway chances here.   Good luck!
sib blog

6 comments:

  1. I love those flowers! Congratulations, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kerry, for the Zakka Handmades announcement! And your flowers are looking soooo good! As always, love your fabric selection! Keep up your fab stitching ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Swedish bloom time flowers are looking good Kerry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on this one also! love this pattern!!!! and I love your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are coming along nicely :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.