Monday, 19 November 2012

New Sew-Ichigo pattern set!

Penny and I have been working on a new pattern set, 'Sew Very Christmas', at Sew-Ichigo and I am pleased to say it is ready and available now!  Read more about it here.
These are beginner friendly patterns with minimal lines and sections, no curves and no Y seams.  Plus you can download our free paper piecing guidelines here (scroll to the bottom of the page).  


 You can buy the pattern here or at our Craftsy store.  May the seasonal gift making commence!
sib blog

4 comments:

  1. Your DS fabric border is one of my favorites! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the graphic 'Noel'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry the colors are gorgeous...Smiles..Renee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment, so thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts. I always try to reply if I can find your email on your profile! Questions will be answered in the comments so others can read them too.