Thursday, 30 August 2012

Places to go, people to see

Fancy a crafty tour around my kitchen?  Click on to my latest post at Sew-Ichigo.  
Crafty Kitchen Collage
Need a pattern?  I have to give another mention to Penny's Latte-to-go with its cute gift card sleeve- free tutorial here and pattern on sale here
Latte to Go gift set
And Ayumi's deliciously tasty 'Dishy Treats' August block for her Superbuzzy/Pink Penguin Quilt-a-long.  How does she do it?  Each variation is such a  clever mix of shapes.
Super Penguin QAL August Blocks!  ~ Dishy Treat ~
And finally,  Leila's traditional Japanese style teapot pattern.   I love the chunky heavy base on this pot!
Green Tea
Happy touring x
sib blog

4 comments:

  1. what clever girls you all are! I am in awe of all your paper piecing skills. I really should practise a bit more, I only really use this method to do sawtooth or New York Beauty, but then I see these amazing designs and feel really inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pictures! Eye-candy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! One day my kitchen will feel pretty too (just as soon as the flat mate moves out lol)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading every single comment, so thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts. I always try to reply if I can find your email on your profile! Questions will be answered in the comments so others can read them too.