Thursday 30 August 2012

Places to go, people to see

Fancy a crafty tour around my kitchen?  Click on to my latest post at Sew-Ichigo.  
Crafty Kitchen Collage
Need a pattern?  I have to give another mention to Penny's Latte-to-go with its cute gift card sleeve- free tutorial here and pattern on sale here
Latte to Go gift set
And Ayumi's deliciously tasty 'Dishy Treats' August block for her Superbuzzy/Pink Penguin Quilt-a-long.  How does she do it?  Each variation is such a  clever mix of shapes.
Super Penguin QAL August Blocks!  ~ Dishy Treat ~
And finally,  Leila's traditional Japanese style teapot pattern.   I love the chunky heavy base on this pot!
Green Tea
Happy touring x
sib blog

4 comments:

  1. what clever girls you all are! I am in awe of all your paper piecing skills. I really should practise a bit more, I only really use this method to do sawtooth or New York Beauty, but then I see these amazing designs and feel really inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty pictures! Eye-candy, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! One day my kitchen will feel pretty too (just as soon as the flat mate moves out lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.