Monday 7 May 2012

Thread Winners

I loved reading all about regional food, it was a real eye opener to some very strange combinations- I am still not convinced on the curds and gravy- but there was a lot to make my mouth water!  I discounted any duplicates and replies so Random number chose:
71 Kathyfrom Oregon, 
1 Janet from Canada
55 Ali-veryberryhandmade from UK
92 Indianna from UK
63 Susan from UK

These packs are ready to be popped into mail bags, emails have been sent, I await your addresses!  
sib blog

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thank you so much and congratulations to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry - I haven't tried Aurifil yet so it will be good to use the different ones. I enjoyed reading all the variety of foods too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to try this thread!
    Thank you Random number generator for picking ME!
    Thank you Kerry for hosting the giveaway.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well I couldn´t see my name, maybe the next time, I hope.

    Congratulations to the winners!

    Thanks for the opportunity.

    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.