Tuesday 24 April 2012

Washi fabric destash- last fabric destash!

The last fabric I have to destash is a long length, 2.8 metres- that is jut over 4 yards in old money, Washi Floral from Rashida Coleman Hale's 'Washi' collection for Timeless Treasures.  Sold as a continuous length, £20. Gone sorry!
Postage in UK is £2.90 as it is just over 500g, I am happy to post overseas but postage rates will be higher, around £5 for Europe and outside EU countries around £7.50.  First come first served, email me if interested.  I must be able to contact you so if there is no email  in your profile please leave an email in your comment or email to me or I will have to contact the next person interested.  Payments  will be invoiced through paypal.    I hope to get post out Wednesday or Thursday.   My email is kerrykit(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk or click the email me button on the right on the blog.  And that is the end of the destash!

sib blog

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.