Thursday 5 April 2012

Top Tops

I have been lucky enough to make the first week final selection "Top of the Tops" at Made by Raes Spring Top Sewalong.  Last week I was wearing my voile Tova in the warm sun, this week it waits in my wardrobe for the return of spring- it is really chilly here today!  
Voting is until Friday and there a some lovely tops to see, a great variety to inspire you to make something for yourself, click on the pic below to take your to the top tops! 
 And should you want to make a Tova, all the sew-a-long posts are now available here.sib blog

15 comments:

  1. Liked yours best so added my vote!

    Simple yet with nice details! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted for yours. Its lovely!
    Judith. (Ivybridge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happily voted for your beautiful Tova! I am lagging a bit behind in your sew along, but I am committed to finishing ooner rather than later. My fabric is cut and I will start sewing today (fingers crossed).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! My Tova is patiently waiting for warm weather too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Congrats, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Kerry! It was lovely to see you at Exeter last week. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  7. woo hoo! congrats!!! voted ;) I love your voile version so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking lovely Kerry, I've voted! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only found your blog yesterday and was so excited when I realised you are a UK blogger. The list of UK fabric suppliers is great - several on there that I didn't know about - Thank-you.
    Your top is lovely and definitely the best of the bunch so I have given you my vote - Good Luck Hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Ali at veryberryhandmade has a more comprehensive list of UK shops on her blog if you want to check that out too

      Delete
  10. lovely, Kerry! thanks for the heads up, I voted and hope yours wins!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.